Sell with salehoo
April 16, 2016
Salehoo Dropshipping is a retail fulfillment method where a store doesn’t keep the products it sells in stock. Instead, when a store sells a product, it purchases the item from a third party and has it shipped directly to the customer. As a result, the merchant never sees or handles the product.
The biggest difference between dropshipping and the standard retail model is that the selling merchant doesn’t stock or own inventory. Instead, the merchant purchases inventory as needed from a third party – usually a wholesaler or manufacturer – to fulfill orders.
This unique model has a number of benefits and drawbacks:
For people who want to get their feet wet in the drop shipping game, SaleHoo is a great place to start. Established in 2005 by Mark Ling and Simon Slade, both hailing from New Zealand, the company has since grown to dozens of staff members across Australia, the US, and Asia, as well as a network of eBay PowerSellers.
Unlike most drop ship solution providers, such as Inventory Source or Megagoods, SaleHoo does not directly offer products to its members. How is that a good thing? SaleHoo acts as an intermediary, connecting its members to an extensive directory of over 8,000 verified suppliers and drop shippers from more than 100 countries worldwide. Though that set-up has a couple downsides, all in all, it connects you to a huge inventory of goods. That network, along with some great tools and resources that SaleHoo utilizes to help you get your business off the ground, makes this drop shipping solution a great choice. Read on for plenty more.
To properly set up a drop shipping business in the U.S., you’ll need:
- To incorporate a business with your state (Approximately $150 to $300)
- Request an EIN number from the IRS (free)
- Request a sales-tax ID from your state (if your state charges sales tax, usually free)
- Find and establish a relationship / open an account with a drop shipper (free)
- (Recommended) Create your own eCommerce website (Approx. $10 to $50 per month)
The costs will vary based on your circumstances, but in most cases you should be able to get a drop shipping business up-and-running for less than $400. For more information on finding suppliers, please see the section on finding drop shipping companies.
Read about salehoo on Wikipedia
How to sell on amazon?
April 12, 2016
At first glance, online marketplaces like Amazon and eBay seem to be a creation of mutual benefit. Ecommerce store owners gain increased exposure for their products, and the marketplaces gain an expanded product range without having to increase inventory.
Amazon is the king of ecommerce websites. Social-media butterflies use Facebook to engage with friends. Internet users search Google for answers to questions. Online shoppers go to Amazon to do one thing: buy.
Given that $100 billion in expected annual sales, Amazon is the king of online markets. It has built-in trust, its buyers’ payment information is already saved and Prime members receive two-day shipping on all Prime-eligible orders. So Amazon can’t be beat when it comes to choosing an ecommerce platform to sell on.
As you weigh the pros and cons of selling on a marketplace, it’s also worthwhile to consider which marketplace you would join. The tempting answer is “all of them!”, but each marketplace has its own system, its own processes and limitations and quirks. Learning to navigate those can take time you probably don’t have, so it’s best to stick to one or two marketplaces unless you know you can support more.
SO this course sell on amazon will guide you and show you the industries that you could get into and make profit almost instantly.
Selling on amazon is easy once you know what you are doing and amzmaster is the best course that will show you how to sell like a master on amazon.
Here are a few tips to sell on amazon:
- Describe product accurately – this may seem like a no-brainer, but believe me if there is even the slightest difference between the product you are delivering and what you describe in your listing, customers will notice. This will lead to returns and negative feedback.
- Raise your Average Selling Price (ASP) to reduce your fees and increase profit margins – Two of the fees you encounter in FBA are the Order handling fee ($1.00) and the Pick and Pack fee ($1.02). That totals $2.02. Now if you are selling an item for $12.99, those two fees combined take 15.5% of your margin. But sell an item for $27.95 and those two fees are only 7.2% of your margin.
- Follow The Rules – Just like eBay, Amazon has lots of rules and regulations, but unlike eBay, they are fairly stable. Amazon does not change their rules and policies as often as eBay so once you learn them they are easy to understand and follow. Once you log into Seller Central you can access this page that has the overall Amazon policy agreement.
For more online business courses click here!
Pinterest Business Course
April 11, 2016
FACT: the half-life of a Pinterest pin is 1,600 times longer than a Facebook post.
FACT: the average Pinterest user spends 14.2 minutes pinning every time they log in.
FACT: Pinterest was the fastest growing social network in 2014, growing by a whopping 97 percent!
With numbers like these, it’s easy to see what a powerhouse Pinterest has become.
Creating and running a pinterest marketing platform is easier than it may seam if you have the proper course supplying you with information and strategies.
This easy to use Pinterest Business course is divided into 7 Modules…
MODULE 1:HOW TO OPTIMIZE YOUR PROFILE FOR TRAFFIC & SALES
- You will be provided with a quick start action guide to start getting you results fast.
- Learn how to set-up and leverage an official Pinterest business account .
- Watch step-by-step video tutorials that will walk you through how to do everything that you need to do.
- Lessons on how marketing on pinterest works.
MODULE 2:STRATEGIES FOR SURPASSING THE COMPETITION IN YOUR INDUSTRY.
- How to get great results from your business pages in less than an hour a week.
- 3 secret SEO strategies for advanced marketing with pinterest.
- A list of ideas for ways to utilize Pinterest that NO ONE else is using.
MODULE 3:A STEP-BY-STEP SYSTEM FOR SUCCESSFUL CONTENT CREATION.
- Simple tutorials for creating great visual content.
- Great time saving tips for your pinterest business and fostering engagement.
- How to protect yourself from legal and copyright issues that may appear with your pinterest company .
MODULE 4:AN INSIDE PEAK AT THE BRANDS WHO ARE DOING IT BEST.
- Understand exactly what you should be pinning.
- How to get your pins repinned for viral exposure.
- Learn how to easily leverage contests for massive visibility and sales.
- how to pin on pinterest.
MODULE 5:HOW TO INCREASE YOUR VISIBILITY & GROW YOUR BRAND.
- How to sell services on your Pinterest business pages .
- The best way to tap in to millions of potential customers for free.
- Strategies for successful use and ideas for your boards.
- How to create a pinterest company.
MODULE 6:SIMPLE STRATEGIES FOR GETTING LOTS OF FOLLOWERS – FAST.
- How to get your page in front of thousands of prime customers for FREE.
- My simple 3 step system for turning your influence into income.
- How to leverage your competition’s page.
MODULE 7:THE SECRET TO AMPLIFYING YOUR RESULTS.
- Learn how to track your pins and quickly create a strategy to increase your sales.
- A system for collecting information that you can use to better shape and grow your Pinterest business.
- Tutorials on FREE TOOLS to track your traffic & results.
Using pinterest for business is easy as long as you have the proper online business course giving you tips and guidence on how to run your electronic business.
Finding business courses online
April 4, 2016
Finding Business Courses Online
In many ways, starting an online business is similar to starting a brick-and-mortar store. You’ll plan your business, organize your funding, produce your product, and get to work. But, there are unique aspects of running an online-only business that would-be entrepreneurs need to consider.like Finding business courses online that will offer the proper knowledge.
I’ve laid out a few of the various types of online businesses that you might be interested in starting, both those based around existing platforms like Etsy and eBay, and self-hosted online shopping sites. We’ll also go over the process for starting an online business, and the steps you’ll need to take to get your business up and running.
here is a proven sequence of steps you can follow to guarantee your success when you’re starting a small business online. I’ve seen thousands of people start and grow successful businesses by doing the following:
- Find a need and fill it.
- Write copy that sells.
- Design and build an easy-to-use website.
- Use search engines to drive traffic to your site.
- Establish an expert reputation for yourself.
- Follow up with your customers and subscribers with e-mail.
- Increase your income through back-end sales and upselling.
A great tip for Having a successful Online business is…
Do as much yourself as you can.
The DIY mentality will usually save you money if your budget is limited. Also, it allows you to control the process and brand, explains Callinan, who built his ecommerce site from scratch by talking to others who’d already done ecommerce sites successfully. Don’t farm out jobs you can do yourself, especially in the beginning.
If you need on-demand expertise from entrepreneurs with a track record, try Clarity, says Widmer. The service allows the user to get specific, consultant-level advice for a fee.
All startups are a gamble — but as Patel advises, whose company will hit $10 million in revenue this year, “Hone in on where your strengths are and double down.”
Another tip is Finding business courses online that will increase your knowledge on this subject i will write more posts as follows